The First Latin America Startup Digital Accelerator: We accelerate 100 companies to market each year. Our 2-day accelerator program is open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers connected to Central and South America. Each application round is rolling admission until we select our top 100. We then select the top 10 companies from the applicant pool to pitch investors on demo day. The top 3 are announced the next day and proceed to get capital investment with our investor network.
The program has several components.
- Part 1 Startup Development: First is the accelerator program that includes intense startup development training followed by an online demo day for the top ten companies to pitch investors, press and global accelerator directors.
- Part 2 Mentorship: Once companies complete the program- they are given access to monthly startup development training with mentorship from successful Latin American entrepreneurs.
- Part 3 Progress & Investment: Companies are given an opportunity to submit updates on their companies 2x per year to and pitch our investor network for capital.
Accelerator Program Dates:
- 2016 Batch: December 5-6, 2017
- 2017 Batch: October 2017
- 2018 Batch: TBA
- 2019 Batch: TBA
- 2020 Batch: TBA
December 5, 2016, Monday
- 7pm-7:15: Orientation
- 7:15-7:30: How to Launch a Company in 24 hours
- 7:30-7:45: How to Ideate, Beta Test, & Pitch
- 7:45-8:00: How to Build an MVP in 30 Days
- 8:00-8:15: How to Market Your Product in 30 Days (Customer Acquisition-Growth Hacking)
- 8:15-8:30: How to Raise $250k in free prizes, grants, and partnerships
- 8:30-9:00: Entrepreneurship Keynote Series
- Keynote: Artur: Founder and CEO of Adopets and Mentor Manager at MassChallenge
- Keynote: Carla Muttoni Pino: Co-founder and Business Strategy Director of Slant
- 9:00-9:30 Q/A
December 6, 2016, Tuesday
- 7pm-7:15 Review and remarks
- 7:15-8:00 Ecosystem Leaders Keynote Series
- Keynote: Angie Carrillo (Building startup ecosystems in Latin America)
- Keynote: Kerstin Karu (Forbes30Under30+ Lean LaunchPad)
- Keynote: Maite (Girls in Tech Chile)
- Keynote: Juliane Butty (SeedStars)
- Keynote: Thiane Loureiro (Corporate Communications and CSR Director for Latin America at CA Technologies- Brazil)
- 8:00-9:00 Online Pitch Demo Day w/ Startup Judges
- 9:00-9:30 Q/A with the judges
9:30-10:00 Final closings, offers, and announcements