November 23, 2017, Rio, Brazil- The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) has announced the top 3 for the 2nd Annual LATAM digital accelerator. Founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur, Christine S. Ntim, the LATAM cohort features finalists from over 11 different countries.
GSE digital accelerators are organized by 7 regional directors who will be hosting all programs this fall. Startups can apply for admission to a digital accelerator via our partner platform F6S. The 2017 accelerator dates are:
- Caribbean October 17-19
- Africa October 24-26
- Europe October 30- November 1st
- America November 7-9
- Middle East November 19-21
- Asia November 22-23
- Latin America November 22-23
Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to the GSE team via email@example.com.
Congrats to the top 3 winners!
- DataCue.co (Chile)
- Doktorio—-(Ecuador) WILDCARD
- It’s time bro (Honduras)
- access to all GSE accelerators (70+ speakers)
- free pass for 2 to attend Ghana Tech Summit (With a pitching spot on stage)
- media features across GSE’s networks
Congrats to Bicicla.cl (Chile) for winning the popular vote!